1. Vehicle mechanical gasoline saver.
2. Most cheap and effective in all gas saving equipment/additive. Shop once, and save gas almost forever.
3. Easy installation, no hassle of soldering, cutting, wiring, and tuning. No chemical additive needed.
4. 10~15 minutes install / removal job.
5. Oxygen sensor does not detect oxygen concentration in the exhaust pipe. It measures the difference of oxygen concentration in environment and that within the pipe. Based on fluid dynamics, the concentration is higher in center and is lower in the rim of pipe.
6. By backing off the oxygen sensor out of the exhaust pipe, sensor detects less oxygen at the rim. The concentration difference becomes higher. It raises the output signal voltage, and fooling the engine ECU to spray less gas.
7. Eliminate check engine light due to the added flows of HHO gas caused by abnormal reading of oxygen density.
8. Help save more gas if you have installed HHO generator in the car already.
9. Made of SUS303 stainless steel. It avoids rust, corrosion, seizing or pitting of zinc-clad iron made by other vendors.
10. The exhaust temperature is abot 600℉, and normal 2um think zinc-clad iron start peeling off above 320℉.
11. It also includes crush washer to prevent air leakage,
12. Ordinary OBD-II cars can save 5%~7% on gasoline, OBD-1 car may even save up to 10~13%
13. It help burning gas more complete and reduce carbon accumulation due to leaner fuel.
14. The more complete burning also lower emmision.
15. High precision computer CNC lathe machining. The thread won't even cut your finger!
16. Stainless steel is made in Taiwan.
17. The ECU learning curve takes less than 100 miles of road driving.
1. Use with MIL (Malfunction indicator Lamp)
One to four-wire oxygen sensor voltage is between 0 and 1 volt. Five-wire ones is between 0 and 5 volts.
When oxygen sensor is bad, the averaging reading is much lower or hiher than in normal condition.
In case of high reading, there is 90% chance to reduce the engine light on probability by set the oxygen sensor 19~25mm back from the exhaust.
No need to replace an expensive sensor.
Some stubborn engine may uses two extenders serially connected.
When the car catalytic converter is revised, it may cause the MIL on. It is troublesome to use diagnostic scan tool to turn off the MIL too often.
It will be simpler to use the extender directly.
In really stubborn cases you can use two spacers to double the distance. Sometimes it slightly improves performance.
2. Use with Hydrogen Generator
This Oxygen sensor spacer is an absolute must if you have gone to the trouble of building and installing a Hydrogen Generator to save fuel.
Without an spacer fitted, you are just not getting the maximum savings that an HHO device is capable of delivering.
In fact in some cases, especially petrol engines, you could see little or no saving at all0. Or even end up using more fuel!
This is because the HHO generator burns the fuel more efficiently and produces oxygen as the hydrogen fuel enriched mixture burns.
The oxygen sensor detects richer oxygen and sends a message to Car ECU.
ECU assumes the mixture is running lean and therefore enriches the mixture with more fuel.
This is the reason why you could end up actually using more fuel with an HHO device instead of saving it.
By installing a spacer, the sensor is moved back off.
Sensor detects less oxygen in the exhaust flows.
It fools ECU that the oxygen in exhaust is less than it is.
The ECU then thinks the mixture is running richer and inject less fuel
Thus it saves you fuel.
If you already get fuel savings by installing HHO generator alone.
Then installing this simple spacer will almost guarantee further savings!
Because it leans out of the gas, car loses power a little bit if use the spacer alone.
The way to get better power is to use better engine oil such as 5W50 full synthetic oil. It reduces friction within the engine a lot.